Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

A pinner wrote:I just tried it and I am dripping sweat! Everyone has 15 minutes! Another pinner said: "I did it for 30 days and lost & toned before vacation. Now I'm doing another 30 days." 15 Min and 30 Day = Easy increments! Shaun T’s Miracle 15-Minute Workout

Takes less than 10 minutes
Takes less than 10 minutes

Download whole gallery
Daily workouts on this site...
Daily workouts on this site...

Download whole gallery
A pinner wrote:I just tried it and I am dripping sweat! Everyone has 15 minutes! Another pinner said: "I did it for 30 days and lost & toned before vacation. Now I'm doing another 30 days." 15 Min and 30 Day = Easy increments! Shaun T’s Miracle 15-Minute Workout
A pinner wrote:I just tried it and I am dripping sweat! Everyone has 15 minutes! Another pinner said: "I did it for 30 days and lost & toned before vacation. Now I'm doing another 30 days." 15 Min and 30 Day = Easy increments! Shaun T’s Miracle 15-Minute Workout

Download whole gallery
Wake-up Workout
Wake-up Workout

Download whole gallery
workout
workout

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment